Alaska Airlines teams up with Lyft for new partnership to earn miles wherever you go
Mileage Plan members can earn 1 mile for every
Starting today, our Mileage Plan members can earn miles for their everyday Lyft rides – such as trips to and from the airport, heading out to a concert or across town for a holiday party. The sky's the limit. All it takes is a simple step of linking your Mileage Plan and Lyft accounts. And we're adding a festive bonus. Between now and
"We always want our guests to have a terrific travel experience, even when they're not flying with us. Our new partnership with Lyft makes sure our flyers are also cared for on the ground as they go places," said
It's easy to start earning miles with Lyft right away:
- The first thing to do is link your Mileage Plan and Lyft accounts at AlaskaLyft.com. Signing up is free.
- Once your accounts are linked, you're ready to earn miles.
- You'll earn one mile for every dollar* spent on all Lyft rides in the
U.S.and Canadawith no limit on the amount of miles you can earn.
- Make sure Alaska Mileage Plan is selected as your preferred travel partner in the Rewards section in the Lyft app. For additional details, visit AlaskaLyft.com.
- All Lyft rides are eligible for earning miles, which includes Lyft Standard, Wait & Save, Priority Pickup, Shared, Shared Saver, Preferred, Lyft XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lux Black XL rides*.
"We are thrilled to provide our riders with more benefits and opportunities to enjoy a best-in-class travel experience. At Lyft, we're committed to hospitality and to giving our users the chance to unlock the best value for all their transportation needs – a key purpose embedded in this partnership. The
There's also a way to earn even more miles. Mileage Plan members with the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card earn an additional mile for every dollar spent when they use it for payment when riding with Lyft. It's just another way using the credit card for everyday purchases can earn miles redeemable for memorable experiences down the road.
*Lyft ride prices/payments that are eligible to earn miles include base fare rideshare charges but exclude taxes, fees, tolls and tips. Bike and scooter rides are not eligible for earning miles. Riders earn rewards with only one travel partner at a time with Lyft. See full offer terms for more details. There are also full terms on the bonus miles being offered between now through
The credit card program is issued and administered by
Lyft was founded in 2012 and is one of the largest transportation networks in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alaska-airlines-teams-up-with-lyft-for-new-partnership-to-earn-miles-wherever-you-go-301665965.html
Media Relations, (206) 304-0008, firstname.lastname@example.org;