Jessie J. Knight, Jr.
Director of Alaska Air Group since 2020
Compensation and Leadership Development Committee
• Brand Marketing Experience
• Energy Markets Expertise
• Economic Development Expertise
• Business, Political and International Experience
Mr. Knight has been managing director of Knight Angels LLC (private equity investments) since 2015. From 2006 to 2015, he was executive vice president of external affairs and chief sustainability and regulatory compliance officer of Sempra Energy and chairman of San Diego Gas & Electric and Southern California Gas Company. From 2010-2014, he was chief executive officer of San Diego Gas and Electric Company. Mr. Knight previously served on the Alaska Air Group, Inc. board of directors from 2002 to 2017 during which time he served on several board committees, including compensation, governance and nominating, and safety. He was chair of the safety committee from 2014 to 2017. In 2013, Mr. Knight was named Corporate Director of the Year by Corporate Directors Forum.
Current Non-Public Company Board Service:
• Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air (subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group)
• Hudson Institute Board of Trustees, since March 2022
• The Pacific Fast Charging Corporation
• Timken Museum of Art
• U.S. Chamber of Commerce
• BA, St. Louis University
• MBA, University of Wisconsin